SPOT is looking to add to its technical Team!
SPOT is on a mission to provide delightful, modern parking experiences to people everywhere. We are proud to be building the Airbnb for private parking; the largest parking garage in the world without the real estate investment. We believe in building a product that our customers love, and we’re looking for talented engineers across the board to join our growing team.
– Thoroughly evaluate edge cases, ambiguities, and architectural scalability
– Derive happiness not only from solving problems, but preventing problems from happening in the first place
– Play an active role in shaping our engineering and company culture
– Be an owner of what you build as you architect, test, and refine the platform
– Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base, using our development workflow
– Work with our team to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate and launch frequently
– Be surrounded by individuals who are doing the best work of their lives and loving every moment of it
- Are passionate about creating memorable experiences for customers
- Can turn wireframes and mockups into elegantly executed code
- Have a successful track record building distributed, high-throughput applications that scale
- Embrace a test-driven development and code review culture
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
It’d Be Nice If’s:
- You have experience with transportation apps
- Want to get in on the ground floor of a startup
- You’re able to explain functionality to non-tech Team members easily
If interested please e-mail your resume and any applicable portfolio work, as well as a few words about what interested you about SPOT.