It’s only a month into 2016, but we’re already rolling out new and exciting features to help you #ParkEasier!
Introducing Verification Badges…
But what does that really mean?
Verification Badges are given to SPOTs that have passed our internal Review Crew’s watchful eye to ensure an accurate listing and booking details. It is typically indicative of a responsive Owner and a flawless history of reservations, essentially confirming how reliable a SPOT is.
Here are some tips to make sure that your SPOT gets a Verification Badge:
- Be responsive to Renters — Renters may have questions and concerns about your SPOT. Due to the shorter term o bookings, Owners should be able to respond quickly and easily through the app.
- Make sure your SPOT is easily accessible — Make sure your SPOT is clear of debris and any other obstacles so that any Renter can access it right away.
- Make sure all of your SPOT details are clear and accurate — Check in on your SPOT every now and then to make sure the details are accurate and up to date to avoid any last minute cancellations.
- Get a decal! — SPOT decals help Renters confirm the SPOT and get rented it more. You can almost say it’s the Verified Badge on your concrete!
- Have a representative verify your SPOT — Simply reach out requesting a representative to verify a SPOT for you. Once they’re done, you’ll get the badge! This includes:
- Updating SPOT listing details to ensure accurate availability, pictures, disclaimers, instructions, and contact info.
- Putting a decal down.
If you’re not seeing the badges, try updating SPOT in the App Store. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! #ParkEasier