Team SPOT is Scouting for Interns Again!
We’re looking for A 5-star Marketing Intern to join our squad and help spread the word about SPOT this fall/winter (and possibly beyond!)
Are you a great communicator? Hyper-organized and always planning 2 steps ahead? Know what emojis are and how to not abuse them? Perfect, because you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
We’re looking for a creative mind to join Team SPOT in developing our future marketing plans through a variety of channels.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely and collaboratively with senior management to develop and implement appropriate marketing campaigns.
- Write copy for product descriptions, email campaigns and social media.
- Write several (4-10) blog posts weekly.
- Develop campaign ideas to drive engagement, user acquisition and other key marketing goals.
You will work closely with the Director of Marketing, developing and executing new initiatives. There will be a strong emphasis on social media, content marketing, guerrilla/on-the-ground marketing tactics and development of brand voice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High organizational skills and focus
- The ability to deal with rejection, feedback, failure and success equally well.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- An understanding of integrated marketing and sales tactics
It’d Be Nice If’s:
- You have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (ideally at least Ai, Ps, and/or Lightroom)
- You have prior start-up experience
- You have a love of awesome shoes (it’s sort of a thing here)
SPOT interns who demonstrate high performance and commitment will be prioritized for career development opportunities and advancement within the company.
This position offers hourly compensation based on experience and possibly incentive based bonuses for achieving and hopefully, exceeding, your goals.
If interested please e-mail your resume and at least 2 examples of marketing content (images, blog posts, contests etc.) you’ve produced previously with a brief description of your involvement with that particular campaign and a few words about what led you to applying to SPOT.