SPOT Needs Some Sales Help!
SPOT is the Airbnb of private parking.
We allow SPOT-Owners to easily monetize their empty or underutilized parking spaces, increasing the parking supply in and around major cities. We bring the best technology and user experience possible to help solve parking problems everywhere, by providing cheaper and more convenient parking options throughout metropolitan areas. For the time being we’re focused in our home city of Boston but will quickly be growing to other markets over the course of the next year.
Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in sales? Do you want to join a highly productive team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. We want to talk to you.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely and collaboratively with senior management to develop and implement appropriate prospecting campaigns
- Execute and add to our playbook for scaling to new markets at a rapid pace
- Conduct high volume prospecting by phone, email and in-person methods
- Perform both B2C and B2B sales strategies
- Always Be Closing… 2-3 successful closes per hour are normal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A highly competitive nature, but the ability to work within a team
- The ability to overcome objections and reverse rejections
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- An understanding of integrated marketing and sales tactics
It’d Be Nice If:
- You are a rising Senior (as we’d like to transition successful BDR interns into full-time roles eventually)
- Have previous startup experience
- Look great in Electric Mint Green
You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. SPOT interns who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within the organization.
This position offers hourly compensation + commission for achieving and hopefully, exceeding, your goals.
If interested please e-mail your resume and a short cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a good fit for Team SPOT to