Do you want to work for one of the most innovative tech companies in Boston that changes the way people live their lives?
(Cue drum roll) Introducing SPOT; our app that helps solve Boston’s oldest problem – parking.
Yeah we know, parking isn’t the sexiest industry in the world, but with a 30 billion dollar market (yes Billion, with a B) we think it’s a pretty cool place to be, and we want you to join us!
Our app allows those with a parking SPOT to rent it out for some extra cash, and for drivers like the rest of us SPOT makes finding a place to park as easy as finding a date (swipe right for cheaper parking…)
College is already expensive enough and we want to help students cash in on one of the few assets readily available to them, their parking SPOTs! We want to help; however, in order to help students, we need students – and that’s where YOU come in!
As a Brand Development Associate, you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping develop and execute various marketing and sales campaigns
- Creating content on our SPOT Blog (that is credited directly to you)
- Spreading awareness on your campus
- Fostering partnerships with student and campus organizations & clubs
- Having a blast working with Team SPOT!
If you’re intelligent, driven, socially connected, and savvy with social media and an iOS platform, then look no further.
- Full-time student at a Boston-based university or college
- BNOC’s (Big Names on Campus) who are connected to student organizations on campus
- A passionate individual with strong social skills and a desire to work in marketing, sales, or just generally want startup experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team of BDA’s
- Those who understand and are excited about what SPOT does for not just for the city but the community as a whole
- A hustler: someone always thinking of a new way to do the same ol’ thing (kinda like what we’re doing with parking…)
It’d Be Nice If:
- You have previous campus rep, street team, event marketing or promotions experience
- You are an iPhone User (we’re iOS only at this time)
- You love bright green tee-shirts with occasionally inappropriate innuendos.
What will you get out of this?
- Monthly stipend & bonuses for hitting target goals.
- Entrepreneurial experience in marketing, sales, strategy and an in-depth view of the tech industry
- Opportunities to network with dozens of other companies in the tech world
- FREE SPOT Swag – Seriously, it’s the Swaggiest Swag in all the land.
- Preferred status for full time opportunities that arise.
If interested please e-mail your resume and a few words about what led you to applying to SPOT.